Ocajcen Seafood Restaurant - Roaches in restaurant
My wife, grandson and I made our first (and last) visit to this place yesterday.Immediately after we received our appetizers and drinks, I spotted a large cockroach crawling on the wall behind my wife.
I called a waiter over and pointed out the roach to him. He just shrugged. I told him we were done and we were leaving. As if this weren't bad enough, we were required to pay for our drinks and (mostly uneaten) appetizer.
This is the worst restaurant experience I've ever had. Not only because of the roach, but because of the employees' attitudes.
We were never even referred to a manager.We will never return or recommend this place to anyone.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Restaurant Experience
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again. I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Demontrond in Houston Tx, on July 28, with leather seats. When I came on August 1 to pick it up, the so called leather..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."