Ocajcen Seafood Restaurant - Roaches in restaurant
My wife, grandson and I made our first (and last) visit to this place yesterday.Immediately after we received our appetizers and drinks, I spotted a large cockroach crawling on the wall behind my wife.
I called a waiter over and pointed out the roach to him. He just shrugged. I told him we were done and we were leaving. As if this weren't bad enough, we were required to pay for our drinks and (mostly uneaten) appetizer.
This is the worst restaurant experience I've ever had. Not only because of the roach, but because of the employees' attitudes.
We were never even referred to a manager.We will never return or recommend this place to anyone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy & companies has BED BUGS and TERMITES in their 1343 n martel ave, LA building. The sick old lady tenant called them about BED BUGS..."
- "I ordered a Sweetheart Bouquet from For You Flowers and the delivered flowers looked nothing like a Sweetheart Bouquet. The flowers looked like an arrangement sent to a funeral home...."
- "Be very careful when they tell you that you need brake pads and rotors. I went home and pulled the wheels. Lots of pad left. They torqued the lug nuts..."