Ocajcen Seafood Restaurant - Roaches in restaurant
My wife, grandson and I made our first (and last) visit to this place yesterday.Immediately after we received our appetizers and drinks, I spotted a large cockroach crawling on the wall behind my wife.
I called a waiter over and pointed out the roach to him. He just shrugged. I told him we were done and we were leaving. As if this weren't bad enough, we were required to pay for our drinks and (mostly uneaten) appetizer.
This is the worst restaurant experience I've ever had. Not only because of the roach, but because of the employees' attitudes.
We were never even referred to a manager.We will never return or recommend this place to anyone.be5a2d2
You may also like
- "me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."