Ocajcen Seafood Restaurant - Roaches in restaurant
My wife, grandson and I made our first (and last) visit to this place yesterday.Immediately after we received our appetizers and drinks, I spotted a large cockroach crawling on the wall behind my wife.
I called a waiter over and pointed out the roach to him. He just shrugged. I told him we were done and we were leaving. As if this weren't bad enough, we were required to pay for our drinks and (mostly uneaten) appetizer.
This is the worst restaurant experience I've ever had. Not only because of the roach, but because of the employees' attitudes.
We were never even referred to a manager.We will never return or recommend this place to anyone.eee54c7 review #476791
You may also like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."