Ocajcen Seafood Restaurant - Roaches in restaurant
My wife, grandson and I made our first (and last) visit to this place yesterday.Immediately after we received our appetizers and drinks, I spotted a large cockroach crawling on the wall behind my wife.
I called a waiter over and pointed out the roach to him. He just shrugged. I told him we were done and we were leaving. As if this weren't bad enough, we were required to pay for our drinks and (mostly uneaten) appetizer.
This is the worst restaurant experience I've ever had. Not only because of the roach, but because of the employees' attitudes.
We were never even referred to a manager.We will never return or recommend this place to anyone.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "After having a Bad Experience with first Paypal Holdings, Inc. and then Square, Inc., I decided to try another company like them a Third Shot At It! Because of what I..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."